An exciting position has become available for an immediate start (however, we'd wait for the right candidate). We are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic person with a thirst for knowledge and a sense of humour to join our team.
If you know your JSON-LD from your Microdata and you know how many casualties there were at the red wedding, then we would love to hear from you!
As an integral part of the digital team you will be required to devise multiple strategies across all aspects of digital marketing as well as maintaining and developing existing plans.
There will be plenty of opportunities to progress and influence our growth for the right candidate.
Who we are.
Established in 2006, we’ve built a reputation for consistently delivering high quality work that keeps people coming back for more and recommending us to the people they know. We have built a diverse portfolio of clients, ranging from start-ups through to multi-national companies, working on a variety of projects.
We offer excellent benefits, with great professional development in a fast-paced but informal and collaborative environment, making it an exciting place to build your career. Do you hate Mondays? We don’t. Our flexitime allows us to start work at 11 and the office is always full before 9.
2020 is set to be an exciting year for us. We’ve got a whole bunch of interesting projects to get stuck in to and you can be a part of helping us grow even further.
What we're not.
We're not going to try to sell you this job based on buzzwords, and bullsh#t. We know you don't care how unique we are, or how many boundaries we're pushing, we're not trying to save the world here and we won't try and tell you different.
You won't need those noise cancelling headphones to drown out the office noise as our office is spread over 2 floors, is open plan and both floors enjoy access to their own Spotify account where all team members are encouraged to showcase their musical loves, so dust off that acid trance mix, 80's pop list, or that guilty pleasure playlist featuring Aqua, Steps, and Atomic Kitten.
You'll never be asked to sacrifice the important things in life because you're chained to your desk till all hours. Got kids? you'll never have to miss reading a bed time story. Budding Rockstar with a gig at the weekend? No danger - You'll be waist deep in groupies by sundown!
We regularly get together for social events. We've done Escape Rooms, we've had a weekend in Dublin, had a night at the dogs and we've spent a weekend at The British Touring Car Championship at Silverstone, (we've also sank quite a few beers along the way) but if anything’s not your idea of fun then you’re welcome to give it a miss.
Who you are.
For us the ideal candidate has the right personality, solid experience of creating, implementing and analysing cross channel digital marketing campaigns, and who can effectively pass on their knowledge to the rest of the team.
We expect you to have an opinion, and the courage to share it. Without sounding too generic, we want creative thinkers with ideas about how to utilise best practices and give our clients, as well as ourselves, the edge to be the leader of the pack in the most competitive of marketing spaces.
What we're looking for.
A person that knows what it takes to set and meet goals, and who has substantial knowledge of and is comfortable with:
- Creating interlinking campaigns that utilise all aspects of Digital Marketing.
- Developing social media campaigns that target a wide range of audiences.
- Setting up integrated social media advertising and tracking results.
- Building paid search campaigns, including display and shopping campaigns using Google Adwords (knowledge of BingAds would be an advantage).
- Develop and optimise affiliate marketing.
- Implementing SEO best practices and anticipating results.
- Influencer marketing and digital PR.
- Using analytic software and effectively interpreting the data to develop future plans.
- A/B and multivariate testing.
- Reporting to colleagues and clients on the effects of work completed.
- And last but not least, writing engaging content and CTAs.
What we offer.
- A competitive salary.
- Unbelievably flexible working hours (11am to 2pm core hours)
- 23 holiday days per year rising to 28 after 5 years (+ bank holidays of course).
- Free lunch once a month (commonly called Free Food Fridays).
- Option to work from home a couple of times a month.
- Opportunities to progress yourself and the company.
- Invites to social events of all kinds.
- Access to hundreds of online industry publications.
- Access to the company pension scheme.
Prototype is easily commutable from Sheffield, Doncaster, Rotherham, Barnsley and Leeds, we have free on-site parking and great public transport links.
Send us a covering letter, CV and anything else that showcases you (you'll have worked on websites and social accounts, let us know which ones, the work you did and the results). We want to know how you present yourself and your work, and how passionate you are so let it show.
Applications without a cover letter may not be considered.
You must be eligible to work in the U.K.
*cough* No recruiters, thanks. We know you are probably all lovely people but we’ll contact you if we need you. By sending us any potential candidates, you agree to waiver any fees, these terms supersede your own.
Salary negotiable based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £26,000.00 to £32,000.00 /year